About The Guest
This is the second part (of a two part series) on the latest episode on the Law Of Attraction Podcast, with Dan Fleyshman (@danfleyshman).
Dan Fleyshman is the youngest founder of a publicly traded company in history. After licensing his apparel for $9.5 million dollars at the age of 19, he went on to scale the energy drink products into 55,000 retail stores.
In the part 1, we chatted about entrepreneurship, business growth and scaling.
It was one of our most anticipated & popular shows to date…
So… we sat down for a second episode and just released them both.
Here’s what we spoke about…
- The huge opportunity to create a personal brand on social media for free.
- The type of content that builds community.
- How to turn your dreams into reality.
- Alternative investment vehicles and the future of finance.
- What are NFT’s and how they can impact your business.
- How to leverage your community to 10x your growth.