If you love this podcast, leave a rating at http://ratethispodcast.com/lawofattraction
Natasha Graziano sits down with Kevin Harrington to talk about his entrepreneurial journey. He is known as the inventor of the infomercial, Shark on Shark Tank, Fortune 100 investor, philanthropist & author.
Kevin is one of the principal pioneers of the “As Seen On TV” Industry. As the owner of AsSeenOnTV Inc. and AsSeenOnTv.com, Kevin has launched over 1,000 products in over 100 countries in dozens of languages, creating over $6 billion in global sales.
As media consumption transitioned to digital, in anticipation of the explosive potential, Kevin sold all of his AsSeenOnTV assets. He then transitioned to digital media and started investing in public and private companies. Kevin now sits on the board of directors for multiple companies and has created over $10 billion in value.
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 08:58 The importance of challenging yourself.
- 12:05 – Why you need a mentor.
- 22:05 – How to make the perfect pitch.
- 28:21 – How to establish your credibility and worth.
- 32:38 – Having a millionaire mindset.
- 37:30 – Surround yourself with the right people.