About The Guest
Rob Moore (@robmooreprogressive), has dedicated his life to helping entrepreneurs achieve massive success.
He’s given over 1500+ speeches, worked with 10,000s of entrepreneurs and founders, written 18+ books, created a podcast with over 1000 episodes and achieved 2x world records.
He has built an empire of real estate, public speaking and brand building, podcasting and digital media production as well as coaching and consulting and investing in startups, globally.
Here’s what we spoke about…
- The importance of having a healthy relationship with money.
- Top 5 skills of a successful entrepreneur.
- The difference in mindset between a broke and successful person.
- The importance of leverage and how you can use it to grow a business and optimize your life.
- How to overcome adversity when giving up seems like the only option.
- How you’ll always get back, what you put out into the world
If you want to learn top-level business, mindset and entrepreneur secrets from Rob himself, make sure to listen at anchor.fm/natasha-graziano.